Saturday, October 27, 2012

Welcome to Texoma Talk

Welcome to our new blog - Texoma Talk!

Texoma Talk is all about the Texoma Lifestyle - gardening, cooking, interior design, and more.  Visit us often for great ideas and local resources to help you handle all the challenges in our busy lives. 

As a grandmother raising 3 grandchildren, mother, wife, and career gal, I try to keep balance in my life with gardening, fishing, golf and cooking for family and friends.  Last but not least I spend a lot of time on my passion, creating and publishing texomaconnect.com, an online guide to the Greater Texoma Area.

Finding a way to make it all happen takes a lot of cooperation from my family, friends and employers (kids don't cooperate with anything).  Maybe sharing some of my experiences on Texoma Talk will help you find a way to bring balance (and hopefully a lot of fun) into your life.

Lets get talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment